Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tag Heueur + Liver

25 March 2008 Tuesday

Bonus Month. I still received my bonus even though I have tendered m resignation. Thanks to GOD.

I have been spent money like crazy lately. Finally I have bought my dream watch---- Tag Heueur Calibre S series which cost me RM 9, 400.

I wanted to increase my life insurance policy before i go to China to work just wanted to have a greater and better protection for my future life. I have requested to increase the life protection to RM 1 million which cost me RM 1,500 a month's premium.

Due to high sum insured, medical check up is mandatory. I am quite confident with my body condition, I have been taking care for my blood pressure. but i forget to take good care of my liver.

Medical report is out today, received call from my insurance agent Eric that the medical result is unfavourable especially for my liver. Liver ratio is extremely high, 100% about the normal level.

First doctor advice is that nothing to worry about, this is a norm. However, Eric has seeked second opinion from 2nd Doctor.

2nd doctor has advised to go for ultra sound checking..........

This really make me worry....... what will happen to me? my mum?...........

Life is full of uncertainty....................................................
life is short...........................................................................
Life is not just about money ............................................

1 comment:

小崇胖胖 said...

ermm..after reading ur blog feel like this is a shopping blog la..all tat about spending money..it's nice but it wont come to me :( haha