Thursday, March 20, 2008

Public Holiday Malaysia

Today is a public holiday in Malaysia. I am suppose to meet my friend for breakfast, but i did not turn out eventually.

The main reason is that i am reluctant to his sister see me with few pounds more. I woke up around 9am, I persaude myself to slim down and to urge myself look better when report to work in beijing next month.

Well, the reality if that I am lust and tempted to all tasty food. I went to ta pao one nasi lemak and char kui teow for my breakfast.

I went ot pavillion today just to have a peace of mind and at the mean time I need to buy some shirts, pants for my new job in beijing. beisde that, I wanted to buy myself a LV belt which cost me about RM1,400 and I wanted to buy a Tag Heueur which cost me anothe RM 7,520.

But, I am been asking myself is that really neccessary to buy these two luxury item?

I went to LV to look for he first item i wanted to buy. Yes! i found it, a white LV belt. It is very very very tempted, then i found another design which cost me RM 1, 950, but it does not have white in colour. The conclusion is I did not buy any.......

I went to Timberland at lot 10 to utilised the RM200 voucher which i redeemed from citibank credit card. I wanted to buy a sweater which I though it is good for winter and spring in Beijing, but it is pricy at about RM 1500, whcih mean i still need to top up another RM 1,3oo with my vouhcers.

Then I decided to buy another jacket which cost me RM599. I have tried and I requested a dark brown colour but no sotck =(.

Well, i have made up my mind to simply buy a shirt and a pai sock just to dispose the vouchers. Finally, I bought a white L size t shirt and sock where i need to top up another RM 28.

Then I went to Isetan at Lot 10, thought of to buy few pieces of CK working shirts but Isetan Lot 10 did not sll CK shirt. Howeverm I have bought a shirt (louis and clerk) for RM 119 (10% discount).

Then I went back to Tangs. I wanted to buy a very cute Japan country T shirt but no size, left with only "S". No choic again, then I have to choose "Englang" with L size and I have bought a very short and sexy short =). Both from Private structure, RM 89 + rm 69 (all with 10 dicsount).

I promised myself That i ust wear the England T shirt in my trip to hong kong, and i must give them a surprise with my nw look =).

especially with the impression of "Wah, why so good looking already" =), ha ha

No comments: