Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mum Vs Beijing

All the while, I been thinking that mother is ok for me to go beijing........

today, finally she voices out her concern....... she implies me to stay....... as I have a very secured job in Malaysia and my living is above average as compared to others.

she claimed why i wanted to go beijing just for more money? I can fully understand her concern.... and mum is the person that I worried most....

Am I too selfish? by leaving her around in Malaysia at the age of 54 and my brothers have just passed away not long ago.... yet my eldest brothers can not careless about my mum.....

What will happen if i stay in my current employer? Chua is leaving CRS and moving to shanghai too. With Mr Choo as head of Risk, with present of Nandha, I do not really see much prospect in CRS....all the covered by Nandha........ he will be the shinning star in front of Mr Choo

I really wanted to give her a hug and tell her "Mum, I Love you". I wanted she to be more mum too in next life, next few life, and forever.....

I will do my best in Tao to ensure her will not suffer anymore in her life and enjoy in heaven.

again, mum I Love U

1 comment:

小崇胖胖 said...

finally u have ur own blog. just curious why suddenly your start writing blog.. because of me write my blog as well? hehehe...
ya.."mum, i love u", i never said this to my mum, but bcos of ur advise, i start more concern about her nowaday.
would like to extend my big thank you to u and... :P