Saturday, March 22, 2008

Finally LV

21 March 2007 Friday

Today is Friday, casual date. I woke at about 5.30 am and heading to gym for jogging. I jogged for 30 minutes and did some hand weight training.

Back home at around 7.00 am and ready to work at 7.30 am. The normal back street where i parked my car was blocked by police for some special function.

Today not in the good mood. I never speak a word after reaching office. then i start my work for the reporting deadline. Then Noticed, my boss and the new joiner have a meeting with the division head, my heart feel uneasy, do not why. However, I told myself that i must to "normal heart" to face all the challenges and the changes.

times fly, it reached 4.45pm, end of working day. I take my car and heading to KLCC to buy my dreamed LV built.

shit, stomachache half way through, nearly going to shit in car due to the long waited traffics light. Finally, I managed to shit in the office food court toilet.... save my underwear, safe my jeans, safe my car , ha ha ha =).

I reached KLCC, First I go to Isetan and though of to buy few CK shirt. realise that the design is not really what I am looking for, The one i wanted to buy is rather expensive, only discount 20%, original price is RM599......

Then, Just walked around, notice there is CK underwear cheap sale, 5 for RM100, 4 for RM100 and 3 for RM100. The newest design i wanted to buy just off 50%.

Then went to Parkson to look for the CK underwear too. not sure is that any discount. Same nothing much special. However, I observed a trend, they have removed all the CK underwear from the shall and replaces with the new brand 2(x) ist. This proven than, once you are no longer in demand, then you Will be replaced very soon. did not buy anything.

then I worked to LV shop. heading straight to the men's belt section, look at the white LV i wanna to buy. but that is not the desired design i wanted to buy, the desired buckle design with white in colour is not available.

However, chooses then white belt which cost RM1,400. Ha ha, finally, I bought my first LV product. Wanted to buy a LV wallet and it cost RM 1,150. Wanted to buy, but I have just bought a braun buffet wallet last few weeks cost RM 177. else i would have bought the LV wallet =(.

Then i moved back to Isetan to buy the CK underwear, 5 for RM100. and bought a pair of shoes cost RM 103.

Today total spend = RM1,400 + RM100 + RM105 = RM 1,605....

No comments: