Thursday, April 17, 2008

Me, myself and beloved Mum

18 April 2008
I am leaving Malaysia today for good, today. Previous few trip is just for short period of time. I have been sending people off aboard for so many time. This round is my turn, leaving malaysia for few years.

Now only i can really feel the mood and the emotion....... i really worry about my beloved mum.... worry that she is will be alone at home...... and she only manage to see her son next year 21 Jan 2008 when I am back to Malaysia.

again, is this a good decision? or a very selfish decision, I have left behind my beloved mum feeling for not able to see her son everyday. Mum is already 54 year old, now I only leave her alone (with her Husband and her eldest son).... how would her feel?

I am sorry mum if I have make you worry about me, I am sorry mum if I have offended you, I am sorry mum if I have done anything wrong in the past. I am sorry...................................

Mum, Can you please promise me to take care of yourself? Please do not worry about the money, What I want is not money but is your health....... I will get marry as soon as possible as I know you wanted to enjoy fun with your grand children, I foresee that you will pampered your children.........

Mum, I LOVE YOU............. Please take care.........................

Your Son
KC

No comments: